Efficient trailer movement from yard to dock to outbound staging compound is vital to the success of distribution centers. FMG has 27 years of experience contracting with warehouse distribution centers, freight yards, and shipping and receiving facilities to manage inventory and movement of both full and empty trailers. Let FMG optimize your inbound delivery times with our Yard Management and Yard Spotting Services.
Why Yard Spot with FMG?
- Our yard spotters are CDL licensed associates.
- We only operate late-model, safety inspected equipment.
- We take Preventative Maintenance schedules seriously! This means virtually no downtime for yard trucks and more time for FMG yard spotters to “work in reverse” moving trailers.
- Our onboard communication system expedites the trailer movement process.
- The trailer inventory process assures that all trailers are in the right place at the right time.
FMG Yard Spotting is available 24/7. We are efficient, accurate, and value-driven!
The FMG Way
The Cornerstone of how FMG started and continues to flourish is based on the 5 principles set by our President, Charles E Cassidy Jr.
These principles are known as “THE FMG WAY”.
Creativity and Teamwork
Clients and Vendors Take Precedence
Contact Us Today
We pride ourselves in being large enough to get the job done, while keeping a personal touch. We encourage you to reach about how our services can benefit you.